1. Try refreshing the page. In many cases, sound issues are only temporary.
2. Check your sounds settings on Linguti and make sure your sound effects and pronunciation autoplay are on. Refresh the page to check that the change in settings was successfully applied.
3. Make sure the issue is not with the speakers themselves. Make sure they are on, plugged in, that the volume is turned up, and that audio works on other applications and websites. You can also try restarting your computer and browser to see if that helps. Also, try using Linguti with earphones plugged in. Sometimes that will work. If it does, this could indicate that your speakers are malfunctioning.
4. Check to make sure you have the latest version of your browser. Clear your browser's cache and cookies, and then restart it.
5. If you have the AdBlock installed in your browser, do the following: while you have the Linguti website up, look on the button bar at the top of your browser for the red ABP stop sign button. Click on it and to bring down the menu, then click on "Disable on Linguti.com". The ABP stop sign should turn gray. Now refresh your page.
6. Remove/disable browser extensions. Here are instructions for how to do that in specific browsers:
7. Try a different browser (such as Chrome, or Firefox) to see if there is a local issue on your browser.